Skip Section Navigationform logo    

Monmouthshire County Council - Report A Problem


Report A Problem

About this Form
  If you are aware of a problem that you think the Council should be made aware of please use the form below to inform us. Many thanks for your help. We will email you with the outcome of our investigation Use this form to make the Council aware of a concern you have and want to raise. Select the appropriate type of enquiry. Use the map if you need to identify a location.  

Type of Enquiry
Abandoned Vehicle
Anti Social Behaviour
Benefit Fraud
Dog Fouling
Fly Tipping Incident
Food Quality complaint
Health and Safety complaint/accident
Litter incident
Noise Pollution
Removal of dumped syringes
Report graffiti
Smoke Nuisance

Faulty Street Light
Hedges and Trees
Pot hole
Traffic light problems

  Top of Page